• Discipline and Obedience to the Traditions of our Ancestors
• Respect for Self, Elders, and Others
• Respect for Nature and Property
• Pride in Family, Clan and Traditions is found in Love, Loyalty, and Generosity
• Be Strong in Mind, Body and Spirit
• Hold Each Other Up
• Listen Well and with Respect; Speak with Care
• We are Stewards of the Air, Land, and Sea
• Reverence for Our Creator
• Live in Peace and Harmony
• Be Strong and Have Courage
Understanding community needs and addressing them with sustainable solutions that are based on traditional ecological & social knowledge. Networking and creating avenues of success that is supported by local partners and resources are utilized to ensure the longevity of the success.
Harvesting & food preservation, carving, weaving, beading, fur & skin sewing and storytelling are traditional Haida and Tlingít skills utilized to strengthen the health of the current and next generations.
Leadership and Public Service
University of Alaska Fairbanks Rural Student Services Advisory Board, 2021-Present
Shaan Seet Incorporated Board of Director, 2021-Present
Alaska Conservation Foundation Board Trustee, 2021-Present
Southeast Alaska Tribal Youth Commission co-founder and Advisory Board Member, 2019-Present
Sustainable Southeast Partnership Steering Committee Member, 2017-Present
Prince of Wales Southeast Sea Otter Commission, 2017-2021
Organized Village of Kasaan Tribal Council Vice-President, 2018-2020
Organized Village of Kasaan Tribal Council Member at Large, 2017-2018
South East Indigenous Transboundary Commission Board Member, 2017-2021
Prince of Wales Island Community Advisory Council Member, 2017-2019
Central Council Tlingít & Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska Emerging Leader Advisory Member, 2015.
Alaska Native Sisterhood Executive Council Sargent at Arms, 2014.
Articles and Featured Publications